Australia           Canada               UK              USA           Europe

We deal in Spouse Visa category for all the above countries. To obtain a Spouse/Civil Partner visa it is necessary for applicants to fulfil the basic prerequisites set out by the Immigration Authorities of their desired country. Regardless of whether the application is made abroad or in the desired country, or if applicants are applying for an extension (where applicable), the main requirements are more or less similar.

At the time of submitting the visa application, applicants for a Spouse/Civil Partner visa must demonstrate that they are legally married to, or in a Civil Partnership with a partner who is sponsoring them. This person must be their genuine spouse/partner and the couple must intend to live together.

The Spouse/Civil Partner visa is initially granted for a short period. Visa holders have unrestricted permission to work or study in the country of immigration and can also enter and leave that country during this period without any further permission. Upon completion of the initial period, visa holders may be entitled to apply for permanent residence. Holders of permanent residence then qualify for nationality based on their circumstances and the regulations of the immigration country.

If you have a situation of seeking Spouse Visa for any of the above country, and you’re looking for further information / assistance, MIS-Legal may be contacted for it. Our dedicated staff may be reached on .